Parents wishing to enrol a student, please complete:
- Expression of Interest Form (required if you live in or outside the catchment area)
Required Supporting Documentation
Proof of Residency (in-catchment applicants only)
1 x Primary Source:
- Current Lease Agreement
- Unconditional Sale Agreement
1 x Secondary Source:
- Utility Bill (e.g. electricity, gas)
- Rates Notice (address & parent's/legal guardian's name)
If any of these documents are not provided then a properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the enrolling parent or legal guardian attesting that the student’s principal place of residence is the place nominated in the enrolment application will be required. Applicants should note that a false statement/assertion about the student’s principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.
Proof of identity:
- Birth Certificate (if you child was born in Australia)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Date arrived in Australia (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia & DOES have Australian Citizenship)
- Passport; Visa; Date of Arrival Stamp (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia and DOES NOT have Australian Citizenship)
2 most recent report cards and NAPLAN results (Can be obtained from previous school) (if applicable)
All applicants will receive a letter indicating that their application has been either:
- Not Accepted
- Placed on a waiting list
Applicants who receive a letter of acceptance will also receive an Enrolment Pack, which includes all relevant documents to be completed, with an Enrolment Form which they need to bring to their enrolment interview.
The school will contact you to arrange an enrolment interview.
Enrolment interviews take place between the parent/s guardian, the child and a member of the school (Deputy Principal) Interview duration is approximately 1 hour and aims to share information so that our school can better cater for your needs.
Submit Enrolment Forms to: