Parents wishing to enrol a student, please complete:
- Expression of Interest Form (required if you live in or outside the catchment area)
Required Supporting Documentation
Proof of Residency (in-catchment applicants only)
1 x Primary Source:
- Current Lease Agreement
- Unconditional Sale Agreement
- Rates Notice (address & parent's/legal guardian's name)
1 x Secondary Source:
- Utility Bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent/legal guardian's name
In addition to the documents listed above, students living with a relative/other person within catchment must provide the following:
- Properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the student's parent/legal guardian; and
- Properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the person/s the student will be residing with in catchment
The Principal may also request additional pieces of proof of residency and interview/s with all parties to discuss the living arrangment. Applicants should note that a false statement/assertion about the student’s principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.
Proof of identity:
- Birth Certificate (if you child was born in Australia)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Date arrived in Australia (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia & DOES have Australian Citizenship)
- Passport; Visa; Date of Arrival Stamp (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia and DOES NOT have Australian Citizenship)
Two (2) most recent report cards and NAPLAN results (can be obtained from previous school)
The school will contact you to arrange an enrolment interview.
Enrolment interviews take place between the parent/s guardian, the child and a member of the school (Deputy Principal) Interview duration is approximately 1 hour and aims to share information so that our school can better cater for your needs.
Considering Out-of-Catchment Enrolment Applications
Applications for enrolment from any other person, not meeting the criteria outlined above, is an Out-of-Catchment enrolment application. A Principal cannot enrol Out-of-Catchment students unless there is sufficient spare capacity to do so after ensuring capacity is left available for current and future students living In-Catchment and students entitled to enrol as if In-Catchment. Students from outside the catchment area applying for enrolment are placed on a waiting list.
Submit Enrolment Forms to: