All students who live in our catchment are guaranteed enrolment.
Due to the number of students we continue to attract from outside our catchment area. The Enrolment Management Plan will ensure that in future years we are able to guarantee enrolment for any student who lives within our catchment area.
Students who reside outside our catchment area may submit an 'Expression of Interest Form' to the Principal
- This form will be signed and dated upon receipt.
- Applicants will then be contacted by the school to explain that they are on a waiting list for Enrolment.
- At specific set dates throughout the year, in-catchment Enrolments will be analysed and decisions made about limited releases to out of catchment applicants based on available space.
- These applications will then be considered in order or receipt and considered against the criteria outlined in the school's Enrolment Management Plan.
- These decisions will be based on current in-catchment Enrolments and also predicted in-catchment growth.
- Successful applicants will be notified via letter and an Enrolment interview will be organised.
- Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified via letter and will be asked to advise whether they would like to remain on the waiting list.
Out of catchment applicants who believe they qualify for our school's 'Magna Excellence Program' are encouraged to apply.
As per our Enrolment Management Plan students with actively Enrolled siblings at our school are deemed eligible for Enrolment, even if the student/s resides outside the catchment area.
Out of Catchment
All out of catchment enrolment
applications will attract a $50 non-refundable enrolment processing fee. This must be paid on lodgement of application
at the administration office between 8am and 10am on school days.