Our mission at Springfield Central State High is to develop young people who strive for the highest of standards, personal bests and have strong values that will empower them to contribute in life within and beyond Springfield in the years ahead.
Our school vision of “Exceptional Today, Inspirational Tomorrow” also aligns to our mission statement and core values.
Our Four Core Values:
- For everyone’s opportunity to learn
- For ourselves and how we treat others
- For school and community property/ environment
- To engage in the teaching & learning that is available
- To be on time and ready to work
- To produce work you and the community would be proud to display
- To keep striving to continually improve
- To bounce back from disappointments
- To learn from our mistakes and strive for excellence
- Between community/ industry and the school that are positive and mutually beneficial
- Between staff and/ or students that are courteous and cooperative
- Between the school and the community that will prepare students as citizens for life within and beyond Springfield